Air

Air

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hello. Hello! Hello?

Hello once again to the masses and masses of people who read my blog. LOL. I think that there are five of you. But anyway. well, I think that the time has come to really try and give this thing a go once again, if nothing more than to ramble on about different things that are happening.

Speaking of what is happening, since the last time I wrote anything down, I got a job! Yeah! this is such a good thing for me. One, I have been a working stiff since the age of 15. I worked at a restaurant as a busboy, I was paid my wages under the table. I only worked two nights a week. I loved it and hated it in the same breath. Now, where I am working now is not my ideal place. But, i do like it. It is retail, and retail sucks from time to time. But, this is a stress that I know and can deal with easily.

In other news, I am still single, guess that isn't really news. starting to make small home decor pieces. I love it. I am happy to be able to make items for myself and others.

I guess that is all for now, I am going to try to get on this thing at least once a week, that should be doable. good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment