Air

Air

Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm Tired...

I have a odd sleep schedule, one of the reasons why I haven't been blogging, It gets me up at odd hours and knocks me out the same way.
Why are people so close minded? Things that will slightly rock your world happen all the time and when someone brings it up to your attention, Do you shy away? Do you read it and take it in and make an assessment? Or do you attack the person that brought the information to the light?
If you can't tell this happened to me. And even though I had other articles that proved part of what the original post was talking about, I was dismissed and in some ways put down. Because of that person' s, how do I want to put this?, um, Shit, I took off the article and went about my day. Now he might complain that I did it because I didn't agree with him, or He upset me. and the truth of the matter is that it is my page and I can put up and take off what I want, and I also don't need such a close minded person tainting an interesting article.
But, Anyway. I turned in some old games to the local GameStop so I could get the new Pokemon game. HEHE, I love it, it is the first time in a long time that every Pokemon in the game is new. So, anyway, open your minds, allow other people to influence you, but, don't let them take over, and speaking of taking over, I must go catch em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment