Air

Air

Monday, July 5, 2010

My First Post.

Well, For my first post i think i need to let you in on myself, and parts of my life up to this point.
  1. I am 31.
  2. I live in Indiana
  3. I am gay and have been out for about 10 yrs
  4. My father died when I was 11
  5. my mother has issues with beer and other liquor substances
  6. I am a huge theatre geek
  7. I have been playing D&D since I was 8
  8. I have never had a real boyfriend. (maybe becuase I have been playing D&D. lol)
  9. I hve a thing for athletic men, even though I am not athletic looking myself.
I think that is enough for now. maybe more to come on who I am as a person. The reason why i started this blog was really to get my feeling out onto the page, er, screen. hopefully i will do this on a daily basis and be able to enjoy my time on here more. I hope everyone had a great fourth of July, doesn't matter if you celebrated it or not. I know I did. I will talk to you all later.

~LD

No comments:

Post a Comment