Air

Air

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Weight of Words aka Emotion/Energy

I have never thought about the weight of words. No matter if they are written or spoken, words have weight, they have power. Words can inspire and uplift, or, destroy and crush. I know that other people's words have moved me, and I have spoken other people words and have moved people. I have never seen the immediate effect of my words until yesterday.

Yesterday's blog was something that was written out of emotion, and was the start of the healing process of what conspired over the weekend. I do not feel bad for what was said, or by what emotions were invoked in the reading of said words. But, it is the emotions of a friend, that sparked her to write to me. Her words moved me. and I am writing this. It is amazing to think that things can be passed between people in this manner.

The Law of Conservation of Energy states: That energy cannot be created nor destroyed, it can only be transformed from one state to another. My emotion/energy caused me to write, never realizing that the emotion/energy was still in my words. My friend read the words, absorbed the emotion/energy and it was transformed into her own emotion/energy . Then she wrote, and I read, and now I am writing again.

Emotions and Energy has alot of power. It can power people to make efforts that normally they wouldn't do. I hope the energy I have put into this blog and will put into my future blogs, will power you to do things to better yourself or at least feel and emotion.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog, raw, real and you! I hope you know that blogging is an amazing outlet. I had been blogging for a very long time. However as of late my words have seemed to escape me and I dont know how to rekindle that. Anyway, I was blogging at www.xanga.com/dahci. Feel free to poke around and see what I mean! :) Love you Cuz!

    ReplyDelete