Air

Air

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So...

My life a calmed down quite a bit since the fourth. Not saying that isn't why I haven't been blogging, just been crazy busy. lol. but, I love it. I hope everyone likes my random photos that will be hitting this page from time to time. I love random things, they keep life interesting, I think that is why I am so random from time to time. Some doctors might say I am A.D.D. but, I don't listen to doctors, so I think random works better. I don't think I have A.D.D., I can sit through t.v. shows and keep myself focused on my task at hand quite easily.

Anyway, lol, I write creatively from time to time, and, I have decided that today would be an excellent day to post part of a story I am working on for another site.



He was the new kid, the bully, the biggest kid in school, bigger than some of the teachers, and he was looming over me. His musk was strong for a seventeen year old, and every time he would take a breath, his chest would puff out, pushing the fabric of his tight shirt, threatening to burst the seems. As he exhaled that musk, that raw manliness, exuded from his body and filled my nose and mouth, and would have choke me, if didn’t like it so much. He looked down at me, filling my vision of him and him alone…

But, I am getting ahead of myself, I probably should tell you how I got into this predicament.

My name is Jakob, I know it is a weird spelling, I like it, it makes me an individual. Anyway, I am the Secretary for the Junior Class Body on the Student Council. Each member of the student council has a special task on their roster, Mine, is to welcome new students to our school and show them around. I enjoy it, it gets me out of class and allows me to meet new people.

I was called down to the Assistant Principal office, she was the one that was responsible in doling out the assignments. I get into her office and I can see a rather large folder sitting on her desk. “Jakob, I hate to tell you this, but, you have a new student coming.” She said. “Great, that is cool, I figured that is why…” “Jakob,” She interrupted. “He isn’t like any of the other kids we have had you show the grounds to.” I looked at her, perplexed as all get out. “Ok? What makes this kids different?” “He’s a known bully. His parents paid the school district a lot of money for him to be able to go here. And as the saying goes… Money talks” She looked a little disgusted and worried at the same time. I stood up. “No worries Mrs. Ross. I’ll treat him properly” And with that I waited out in the hall, waiting for the new student.

He pulled up to the main doors, driving a 1968 Gunmetal Gray Chevy Nova SS, clean, detailed and everything, as though he just drove it off the lot. That is my favorite car, and it shows that he takes care of it. When he stood up, he stood over the top of the vehicle at least a foot, which meant he was taller than me by three maybe four inches. His hair was short, brown and spiky. His eyes are a soft blue, almost blue-gray. He would have been my dream guy if he hadn’t been walking in like he was about to kick the ass of the first person he met, and that person was me.

He was wearing faded, tattered jeans, with black cowboy boots. A dirty white t-shirt clung to his body. The dirt I assumed was oil, but I wasn’t just looking at the oil. His torso was meaty. Thick, full pecs sat on top of a solid cobblestone of his abs. His arms were covered with veins and taunt with power, you could see each muscle twitch as he clenched and loosen his hands. And I was in awe.

He looked at me, there was disgust in his eyes. “Really? This is the kind of welcome I get?




Well, I hope your day stays random. I send my love to you and yours. Until next time, hopefully tomorrow. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment