Air

Air

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Really?!

So, Shock of my life today. I hopped onto my facebook page, and saw one of my friends had posted pictures from her 4th of july weekend. And, while looking at the pictures, I saw a couple of my friends in them. then as I continued to go through the pictures, I found most of my friends in them, friends through the theatre I spend alot of my time with. I was house-sitting for one of my friends so that she could go up to her parents lake house, I thought that she was spending time with her family, no, it ends up she was with friends of the theatre and I didn't get invited. these are people I thought I was friends with. I cried a little. I bragged about how theatre is a family and that we all care for one another. and, after this weekend i feel like I have been stabbed in the back, and betrayed by family.

I love doing theatre, it is a wonderful experience to work hard on a show and perform it for an audience so that they can enjoy the hard work that we put on. I enjoy the people that I get to work with and love the work we do. and, I thought that I was forming bonds with the people. I have been doing this for Seven years. Seven!

So, I have decided that I am taking a step back. I am pulling my energy away from my theatre for the time being. and I will be redirecting it into more rewarding ventures. it hurts but it must be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment