Air

Air

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Addicted ... and loving it

Well, I didn't have game this week, so it will be a normal blog. tomorrow I will talk about me, I just havn't thought about what I want to talk about.

I am a weak man, I admit it fully. There are things in my life that I refuse to live without. And, the idea of not having them in my life, kinda scares me. This really isn't much of a blog, but, more of a list.
  • Chocolate~ this was created by one of the gods and I love her for it. Let's face it, a male god wouldn't create something this good.
  • Cheesecake~ Just read the above.
  • My cellphone~ I used to think that being able to have my friends contact me where ever and when ever, was dumb... then I got my first phone.
  • Music~ If you know me, this is a duh item. Music always has and always will be a part of my life.
  • My friends~ Yes, I know it sounds silly, but, I am. They bring out the best and the worst in me. It is a "When I am good, I am great. But, when I am bad, I am better" type of thing with them. I love them all.
  • My family~ They make me stronger. I don't get it how, or even really in what aspect, I just know it.
  • Caffeine~ This is one of the worse addictions that I have. I don't like decaf anything, I find it worthless.
  • And that thing that people do when they are by themselves and need release, and I mean "that" kind of release~ That release of chemicals, the rush is amazing, I feel more human, more alive, more everything.
I know that the last one is personal and that you don't want to think about me doing that thing, but, um, hello, we are human, that is what we do. Everyone around you who is of age, do that or the other thing. (You know, the one with a partner) If you look around, most people are doing one or the other. and I don't want to think about you doing that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment