Air

Air

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Was so very busy...

Happy Thursday people! I have been suffering with an odd sleep schedule, when I was working, I would go to bed at 11pm-midnight, get up go to work, after work who knows what I would go do, then go to bed and do it all over again. Well, right now that is not the case. I get up when I feel, and I go to bed when I am tired. Well, as of a couple of days ago, when I felt like it, it was 8am. I mean really? going to bed at 8am?! That means I would be waking up sometime in the afternoon. I hated it. Well, all of a sudden yesterday, I go to bed at 1am, which i was relieved and shocked, and I woke up at 8am. I felt like a normal, real human being again. Lucky I did it again today.
So, let us see... yesterday was Wednesday, I had to take mom to her therapy for her arm. which will take awhile, but, will be worth it. I was able to hang out with my cousin went went around Goshen and had a great time like normal. and then I came back home to watch the best damn episode of Survivor ever!

Today, I really need to get into my books and get everything written down for my Dungeon and Dragons game this weekend. ttyl people. love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment