Air

Air

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?

I have been trying to be consistent with my blog, but, sometimes... okay a lot of time, this is a lot of work. I am a very opinionated person, but, sometimes I don't want to talk. But, I promised myself that I would do this.
I guess the reason for the title to my blog is that, I thought that there would be a reaction, to some of the things that I written down. Anger, Disgust, Worry, Elation, something. I do the blog and post it, and even send a link to my facebook page, and then it is like I can hear the virtual crickets chirp.
What do you do when you aren't being heard? Do you scream louder? Do you just clam up and wait for people to come to you and ask what is wrong? Do you just hold it all in until you can't help but explode with a rage and a fury that mother nature has never ever seen before? Wow, that last on was a little dramatic, and I have been known to do all three.
Though I will admit, on a good note, That my blog is slowly gaining a following. This makes me happy. I know, while reading my blog, I sound a bit bipolar, but, it is how I am. I find the sunny side to almost everything. it makes some friends sick.
I guess with everything that is going on, I just have to keep going with this. This blog is my voice, I will continue to talk on it, I will talk on it until I am hoarse. Please to anyone who reads this do the same. your voice should be heard, even if it is just your ears that hear it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The above link is to the audio of Lady Gaga's new song Born This Way. Please enjoy, it has a great message and I really enjoy it for multiple reasons. Have a great Friday people!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Scott...here's a comment for you. :) Please know that I always read your blog, but sometimes it's on my phone and it's a pain to comment from there. Oh, and also, I'm NOT going to EVER comment on the posts that are about you making "yourself happy." :) There's just some things we shouldn't discuss.

    ReplyDelete