Air

Air

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day Nine of Nine~ Ending with a Confession

Day 1: Nine things about yourself.
Day 2: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day 3: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 4: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day 5: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day 6: Four turn offs.
Day 7: Three turn ons.
Day 8: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day 9: One confession.

Day 9: One confession.

  1. I am a fake and a phony. I live my life in a world of illusion. I have a short list of people who know my true emotions. The only time that I am really real, is when I am at home and by myself.
I guess I should explain myself. I am always "On", I always make sure that I act a certain way around my different groups of people. I don't allow what I am truly feeling to taint how I normally act around my friends. I know that it is dishonest, but, I do occasionally let down my wall and let people know how I truly am.
Now that it doesn't mean that I am always upset, or in a funk all of the time. It just means, that when I am in a funk. I keep it to my self and refuse to let it show. I am a selfish person and I don't share everything. I don't like people worrying about me, It isn't in other people's job description. And, I am not sure why I am like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment