Air

Air

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 8~ Smileys?

Day 1: Nine things about yourself.
Day 2: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day 3: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 4: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day 5: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day 6: Four turn offs.
Day 7: Three turn ons.
Day 8: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day 9: One confession.

Day 8: Two smileys that describe your life right now.

  1. l-) ~ If you don't know what this one is, it is the loser smiley. I think that this one is two-fold. One, because it is how my life is working out right now. I have no job, no vehicle to call my own, no home of my own, no man. Yeah, kinda feel like a loser. I wish that there was an easy fix as to how I feel, but, there isn't. I shall continue to go through my day, doing what I am doing, looking up new jobs, messing around on facebook, and working on this blog. And, I hate that this is what my life is reduced to... I used to be somebody, feel something, and now I just feel numb. I hate that I go back and forth from feeling okay, to feeling like crap. but, at the core of it all. I just feel like a loser. oh, the second reason I chose this smiley is because of Glee. And, I have parts of all of those kids in me. It sucks hardcore.
  2. (:| ~ This one is Tired. I try to do things that make me happy, I try to do the things that make my friends happy, I try to help my mother, I try to help myself, I try to keep the plates all spinning, and keep them from crashing to the ground and right now all I can say is, screw it. I'm Tired. there are other things that I really want to do. But, I can't pull it off right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment