Air

Air

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 1: Nine things about yourself.
Day 2: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day 3: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 4: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day 5: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day 6: Four turn offs.
Day 7: Three turn ons.
Day 8: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day 9: One confession.

Day 7: Three turn ons.

I will be very honest and not do a fantasy list of turn ons.

  1. Intelligence ~ You have to have something between your ears. I don't just want to look at you, I want to be able to have a conversation with you. Guys will come to you if you are pretty, but, guys will stay with you if after they are done, they can carry a conversation.
  2. Sense of Humor~ I need entertainment, and not just sex. I want a man that is funny as well. I am sorry, I don't think it is that much to ask.
  3. Muscle~ okay, for the third one I had to be honest. I cant help it, like a little bit of athleticism in a man. Now, I realize that some men don't like my body type, but, I can still like theirs.
~Glee~
Glee was fantastic. I love the subject of love, I love the idea of love. The fact that the songs were about love... it just thrilled me. The music was fantastic, and I really felt bad for Kurt and Blaine for different reasons. I will watch this again.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic episode! Totally agree. Watched the end twice. Love you.

    ReplyDelete