Air

Air

Monday, February 28, 2011

Yeah! Feeling much better! Part 2

So, yeah, High school would have been hell. High school was enough hell as is, But, I didn't dare cause myself more grief by announcing the student body that I was queer, I am not that dumb.
Let's be honest, who knows how things would have gone down had I came out at school, not I, and certainly not any of you. I made a decision and I am proud of the decision I made.

So, I graduated high school, work and lived my life as a straight man for two years until I went to college. College was fantastic! College was like being thrown into Disneyland with no map, and I loved it. Being away from my hometown, my mother and the friends that knew me was fantastic. I was able to put down the true foundation of the person who sits here and types this blog. Being away from all of those influences was just what I needed. Now it was in college where I was bombarded with all sorts of men, and it was there where I found my love for jocks, Jocks and other athletic men have this air about them that just screams "Male." I am not sure what it is about them that does it for me, but, I am gone, out of my mind, when I see a man the exudes testosterone. Now, I like muscles, but, it isn't a prerequisite, but, it also doesn't hurt. I love a "man's man" It just really gets me going. I pray that a man like that, would want me the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment