Air

Air

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day AKA: Single Person's Awareness Day.

Well, it is Me Monday: and no one sent me a question via my email~ Runningfromdragons@gmail.com or to me at Facebook. Oh Well. So I guess I will talk about Love and the lack of it in my life.

Love isn't a foreign concept to me, it is just a missing one. I haven't been in a committed relationship in quite sometime. Though at the moment, I am currently talking with a man, I hope that it goes somewhere, though currently it is too soon to tell.

Back in the day, when I dated girls, I thought that was love. But, I was young, and inexperienced. Today, I know even less about love. It has been awhile since I have even kissed a guy. I think it will be nice once it happens, if it happens.

love

[luhv] Show IPAnoun, verb, loved, lov·ing.
–noun
1.
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, asfor a parent, child, or friend.
3.
sexual passion or desire.
4.
a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person;sweetheart.
5.
(used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection,or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
6.
a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
7.
sexual intercourse; copulation.
8.
( initial capital letter ) a personification of sexual affection,as Eros or Cupid.
9.
affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love ofone's neighbor.
10.
strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: herlove of books.
11.
the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
12.
the benevolent affection of god for His creatures, or thereverent affection due from them to God.
13.
Chiefly Tennis . a score of zero; nothing.
14.
a word formerly used in communications to represent theletter L.
–verb (used with object)
15.
to have love or affection for: All her pupils love her.
16.
to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for(another person).
17.
to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in: to lovemusic.
18.
to need or require; benefit greatly from: Plants love sunlight.
19.
to embrace and kiss (someone), as a lover.
20.
to have sexual intercourse with.
–verb (used without object)
21.
to have love or affection for another person; be in love.
22.
love up, to hug and cuddle: She loves him up every chanceshe gets.
23.
for love,
a.
out of affection or liking; for pleasure.
b.
without compensation; gratuitously: He took care of thepoor for love.
24.
for the love of, in consideration of; for the sake of: For thelove of mercy, stop that noise.
25.
in love, infused with or feeling deep affection or passion: ayouth always in love.
26.
in love with, feeling deep affection or passion for (a person,idea, occupation, etc.); enamored of: in love with thegirl next door; in love with one's work.
27.
make love,
a.
to embrace and kiss as lovers.
b.
to engage in sexual activity.
28.
no love lost, dislike; animosity: There was no love lostbetween the two brothers.
That is 28 definitions of love, that is crazy. Do we need that many, or does love mean that much. It does. I mean how could it not. We all want it, and when we have it, even in the smallest form, our lives feel sooooooo much better. I just hope to get this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment