Air

Air

Friday, February 4, 2011

It is 5am, so, I might as well do a blog. Day two of nine.

Day 1: Nine things about yourself.
Day 2: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day 3: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 4: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day 5: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day 6: Four turn offs.
Day 7: Three turn ons.
Day 8: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day 9: One confession.

Day 2: Eight ways to win my heart.

  1. Be Masculine~ I am not that girly, but, I have been known to get that way. I am an actor, I enjoy the attention that it gives me, I need you to be man enough to be the "Mr" to my "Ms".
  2. Be Understanding~ I am a Libra, I am need of constant balance. So, there are times when I will be needy, and there will be times that I just want you the hell away from me. It really isn't you, it's me.
  3. Be Supportive~ I just need someone to have my back. Just having someone to hold my hand and tell me that you are there. That's what I need.
  4. Be an Equal~ If there is something that you are really into, going to the gym, football, if you are in a band. Let me be a part of it, now I am not gonna join the team, or want to be a back up singer. But, be your private groupie, or a cheerleader in the stands. I want you to be at my things, My plays, heck joining me in a D&D game. It is only fair.
  5. Be Yourself~ I know that I am going to be myself, I want you to be the same.
  6. Be Honest~ I am going to be, I need you to be also. If you need a little space, let me know.
  7. Be Mine~ I am not going to be looking for anyone else while we are together. If it is you and me, there is no need for someone else, and, if God forbid things don't work out, don't go behind my back, just end it.
  8. Be Sincere~ I will try to do things to show you how much I care; cook, clean, surprise you on odd occasions. Just try to do the same, that's all I ask. Don't forget my birthday, or our anniversary. :D
I am looking at the list going: Well, maybe I should have put things like Chocolate, or Cheesecake. I guess the biggest number on the list is Number 5, If we are in a relationship, it is because we click, don't be someone you are not to make me happier. I will be happy knowing that you are just you.

No comments:

Post a Comment